Completed the first of a series of VR prototypes I have devised with a friend. We made pretty astonishing progress inside of around 2 hours, making use of the Unity Asset Store to build a quick proof-of-concept.
What's more surprising is that we used a don't-do-it style of locomotion, yet it didn't induce motion sickness! That was pretty surprising, but it might be because we weren't testing it for particularly long.
I don't have much to share on this work, visually, but suffice it to say that it's going well, and ought to continue for a while (a few months, at least).
We currently have approximately six prototypes outlined, that we intend to spend around eight hours on, per concept. More updates to follow.