Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Sidebar: Taking a break


This week’s Sunday Sidebar is a quieter one. As you read this, I am otherwise indisposed and unable to use a computer. Everything ought to return to normal in the near future. As for now, there is nothing to see here.

 Sunday Sidebar: Taking a breakCertain events of late have rendered me unable to provide you with another informative, inspiring exchange of words with one of the indie intelligentsia right now.
I apologize.
Normal service will resume as quickly as is humanly possible.
I trust that I have your support. Christopher out.
This paragraph is the sound of footsteps on the sand. The sound of your favorite British ex-pat running out to the shoreline, joyously celebrating his marriage as he embarks on his honeymoon.
Catch you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment