|Audioshield is a lot of fun.|
Tonight we completed our testing that we had begun on Tuesday. Our conclusions remain mostly the same, with the exception that we saved a few 'best in class' entries for tonight, to avoid overly coloring our impressions of the others in the line-up.
Space Pirate Trainer is an excellent shooting gallery that results in quite a cardio workout as wave difficulty and intensity increases.
Budget Cuts has a particularly cool idea for modifying what the tracked controllers do, and I can almost definitely imagine using it in the future.
Overall our impressionss were:
- Lots of physics and scripting is good and works well
- As little animation as possible is fine - the player is largely more interested in how they can affect their surroundings.
- If you do have loads of art and animation, it is very impressive but also looks acceptably very expensive
- Games where you walk the least are the most engaging
- Teleportation does not feel like 'the answer' to VR movement
Post a Comment