Tonight, we continued the momentum, and added a number of QOL improvements for testing and experimentation.
We fixed a physics bug that, as with all good physics bugs, did not possess an entirely apparent cause. We removed some early Debug.Log statements that were no longer useful, and were clogging up our console window during tests.
We fixed a prefab deletion error - this was something we had written but never properly investigated. It was not a huge surprise that it needed some TLC.
We adjusted a key system to allow for better cueing, and then out-did ourselves by doubling our feature set possibility space straight after that.
All in all, pretty solid work.
Post a Comment